Contract - Remote
Two Rock is seeking an experienced Django developer to join our team on a contract basis. You’ll be helping solve problems in a robust and mature Django application starting on day one.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of experience developing Django applications
- Self-motivated and attentive to detail
- Curious to explore a large codebase and learn how it all works together
- Wants to work 30+ hours a week
Your work will include:
- Setting up local environment and getting up to speed on a Django 3 application with PostgreSQL database, Wagtail, Webpack, and a touch of VueJS
- Meeting with teammates to go over requirements and plans for tickets you’ve chosen
- Developing new features and fixing legacy problems in the codebase
- Committing quality, well-commented code with excellent test coverage to the git repo
- Working with QA team members to revise and iterate your code before it finds its way into our weekly release cycle
Our team is based on the U.S. east coast and preference will be given to people near that time zone. We use Trello to manage tickets and Slack to communicate.
If you’re interested in joining the team, please introduce yourself: email@example.com