Two Rock Software is the natural evolution of a collaboration that began in 2012. Our founders began working together on a custom case management app for a small law firm in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Both were already using Django and loved doing Python development.
After years of working together in various capacities on several different projects, they decided to found a new company together. The name comes from the fact that each of our founders have a name that means rock: Peter and Rocha.
Victor began doing Python development in 2008 because it afforded him the performance needed to meet his goals in developing mathematical analysis and modeling solutions. From there it made good sense to use Django starting in 2010 when he first began building practice management software for a law firm. Since then, he has worked with small and midsize development teams on projects from NGOs, startups, and small businesses. He also developed successful cloud-based trust accounting software for attorneys called Account Legal.
Peter began his web development career in 2000 writing custom Perl code. He shifted to PHP as it matured, largely due to WordPress, and fell in love with Python when he started building with Django in 2011.
Since 2009, Peter has been running his own web design and development company with an emphasis on marketing. He performs search engine optimization and manages ad campaigns for clients in addition to building successful websites and custom web applications.
What We’ve Built
- Custom case management apps for law firms
- Inventory management and compliance software for an organic processor
- Trust accounting software used by attorneys across the world
- Survey software for a financial services consultancy
- Conversion-optimized, custom purchase forms for a variety of verticals–from hospitality to professional services
- Custom ad delivery solution for a radio station’s website
- Custom audio archive system to automatically publish streaming audio on a radio station’s website after broadcast
How We Work
- You have direct contact with our developers.
- Our project managers are developers, too.
- We value diversity in our team and their talents.
- Every project gets a marketing review to be sure the development plans align with your business goals.